- Prepare and distribute committee nomination forms to owners.
- Prepare statutory motions for the annual general meeting agenda.
- Distribute General meeting notices to owners including financial statements and audit reports.
- Provide advice on routine meeting procedural matters for general meetings.
- Convene, attend and record the minutes for the Annual General Meeting.
- Convene, attend and record the minutes for committee meetings.
- Provide interim financial statements together with financial analysis for each committee meeting, if required.
- Provide advice on routine meeting procedural matters for committee meetings.
- Inform committee of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Open and maintain a bank account for the administration and sinking funds.
- Prepare periodical and annual statements of accounts for meetings.
- Prepare draft budgets.
- Issue levy contribution notices.
- Account for contributions received and maintain an owner’s arrears list.
- Process and pay accounts electronically.
- Reconcile the Body Corporate financial statements.
- Implement the decisions of the Body Corporate and its Committee.
- Obtain quotations for annual insurance renewals, pay renewals and lodge claims.
- Establish and maintain the owner roll and registers.
- Maintain and keep Body Corporate records for future reference.
- Arrange for the appointment of a Returning Officer for General Meetings.
- Make available the Body Corporate records for inspection, including the issuing of Section 205 and 206 certificates .
- Manage Body Corporate information on industry specific software.
- Keep custody of the Body Corporate seal.
- Development advise – If you’re developing a new project, get the right advise first about the Body Corporate. Ensuring your Body Corporate is correctly set up requires consultation with your town planner, architect and builder. Do this right before you start your project to prevent future problems. We are specialists in Standard Format Plans including low rise and town house developments.
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution – Don’t muddle your way through the dispute resolution process. We can offer advise on how to minimize the bureaucracy and offer you honest, straightforward advise about your chances of success.
Why Choose Us
Experience and Knowledge
With decades of experience in the property and Body Corporate industry’s, we provide accurate honest advise.
Focus on Service
Unlike many of our competitors, we strive to be the best in our service whether that be answering your queries, a timely response to your emails or just providing general advice regarding your Body Corporate.
Providing service to our clients since 1996
We are proud to be a family business and active members of the Gold Coast business community for 25 years.
Fairness and Honesty
Our service is for all owners and we will assist regarding any Body Corporate related matter to help resolve your issues.
Keeping costs to a minimum is always our focus and value for money is a priority. Fancy services are not what we are about. Just good value for honest service.
Quotes on Request
We only quote after visiting your complex to see if we can offer you a better deal. If we can’t, we’ll tell you so.